It’s the age of do-it-yourself! We offer products to help you to get your company and employees in motion.
- Archived Webinars - Get up to speed on topics related to promoting well-being in the workplace:
- SuperStretch for Runners - Download our video "SuperStretch for Runners."
- Motion Box - Get your team in motion with our Motion Box! From tip cards to videos to posters, the Motion Box is a great way to create an environment that fosters greater health and well-being in the workplace.
We also offer a variety of train-the-trainer workshops to help your on-site wellness coordinators and wellness team to design and implement "out of the box" wellness programs. We offer both short sessions, as well as longer one and two-day intensive workshops.
- Increase the Engagement Factor with "Out of the Box" Well-Being Programming - HRAs, biometric screenings, incentives – now what?!? This session provides a formula for designing and executing well-being education programs, such as “lunch n’ learns,” workshops or online educational portals, that will get participants started on the road to making a change. Starting with the basics, like creating effective learning objectives, the session moves on to the more advanced, like incorporating multiple intelligences and learning styles. The net result: come away with the tools to design "out of the box" and "fresh" well-being educational programs.
- Getting People to Change: From Carrots & Sticks to Making Meaning – This session explores the million-dollar question in health promotion, namely: "How do we get people to change?” Invoking best practices from the field of education, this method moves beyond the incentives, replacing the typical behaviorist approach (reward and punishment) with a so-called constructivist approach (create meaning). Participants learn how they can apply this model to more effectively motivate their participants to want to make a change. Click here to listen to webinar.
- It Takes a Leader to Create a Healthier Nation – With rising obesity rates, runaway rates of chronic disease and the prospect that for the first time ever, our children may have shorter life expectancies than we do, our nation is faced with a health crisis with unimaginable consequences. Addressing this crisis requires not only expertise in health and wellness; it mandates leadership. To carry out this call to action, wellness providers must become skilled leaders. By applying the “Leadership Is Understanding” model, participants learn how they can more effectively lead the way in creating a healthier nation.
- Wellness Around the World – The need for wellness and health promotion has gone international. Wellness issues such as preventing and managing chronic diseases, managing stress and changing behaviors are no longer strictly “western” phenomena. Companies with an international presence are now looking for ways to bring their wellness programming to their offices around the world. This session focuses on how to bring wellness programming to different cultural contexts.