The first step to getting your company "in motion" is to raise awareness. Our presentations, which can be customized for lunch n’ learns, short conference sessions, or keynote speeches, are lively and spirited, with lots of easy-to-use tips to get employees started on more movement, better eating and less stress - all key elements to better health and well-being! We cover the following topic areas, but can tailor any presentation to meet your unique needs.
- Our Health = Our Choices – In addition to picking up ways to improve health through physical activity and healthy eating, employees learn about how their personal choices can make them "secret agents" for change in their workplaces, their families and their communities. Click here to view a sample video clip.
- More Movement – We blend the latest research with a good dose of humor to inspire employees to get out of their seats! Employees will come away with practical tips on how to infuse movement into their daily routines, even when “there’s no time.” Click here to view a sample video clip.
- Healthy Eating – We take an honest look at healthy eating - and why most diets, while well intended, are usually misdirected. Instead of the usual "deprivation" approach, we advocate an "additive" approach to bring in more "SOUL" - seasonal, organic, unadulterated and local.
- Stress Management – Let's face it, we live in a world of stress. The real question is - what can we do about it? In this presentation, employees learn about simple, but effective steps to reduce stress and "get more Zen."
- Movement & Innovation – While we all know that physical activity is good for our bodies, how about our brains? Through an exploration of research and compelling case studies, employees learn how they can bring out their "inner genius" simply by becoming more physically active.
- Wellness for Women – This presentation explores wellness from a female perspective. Participants discuss embracing one’s imperfections (despite the messages we get from the media), getting active and staying inspired as keys to living a long and healthy life.
- Sustainability & Well-Being - Employees learn about why sustainability is essential to one's personal well-being, coming away with simple ways to get started. Our message is "Go ahead - join the movement!"